Early Years Sector going Sustainable
2020 will bring the start of something huge; the year of sustainability! Find out how you can become a more sustainable setting at the very first industry-led Early Years Eco-Sustainability Conference at the Nursery World Show 2020 (7 & 8 February, Business Design Centre).
The Early Years Eco-Sustainability Conference runs from 9.30am – 4.30pm on Saturday 8th February as part of the Nursery World Show, the UK’s leading early years event. The conference will be focused around why offering eco-sustainable education is good for children, their families and your colleagues, and will save nursery owners and managers money, whether home-based, private day nursery, pre-school or school.
By attending the Conference, you’ll discover:
- Information about nationally recognised awards that are available to you
- Tips for recognising and avoiding common sustainability implementation traps
- Finally, financial advice that can help get you started and keep you progressing!
Key speakers include:
- Cheryl Hadland, MD of Tops Day Nurseries (31 nurseries across the South coast) and founder of the GECCO charity
- Nicky Edwards, creator of the GECCO Eco-Wheel, nursery group owner and NDNA Network Chair
- Key industry professionals explaining different approaches to eco-sustainability
- A range of suppliers demonstrating services, utilities and equipment
The Conference is free to attend and includes access to both days of the Nursery World Show. Special Features include a wide-ranging exhibition, Live Theatre, Innovation Zone, The NannyHub, LEYF Early Years Careers Zone and TTS Early Years Resources & Learning Zone, plus, boost your professional development with the extensive programme of seminars and masterclasses led by early years experts.
Only a limited number of conference tickets remain. To register your free place, click here.
For more information on attending the Nursery World Show, please contact Priya Patel at Priya.email@example.com.