Nursery World NORTH 2019, taking place for the first time at Manchester Central, will provide the ideal environment in which companies and organisations with a key focus on the early years can showcase their products to a relevant, engaged and targeted audience.
Key reasons why your customers will attend Nursery World NORTH 2019:
- To participate in an established show taking place in a new location with greater access than ever before
- To attend educational, CPD certified, high-quality seminars and masterclasses packed with best practice and expert guidance
- To hear from an inspiring selection of leading names and visionaries in the early years
- To share ideas, to network and collaborate
- To find out about, explore and purchase the latest top products available for the sector
- To benefit from the wide range of advice and guidance that will enhance their practice
- their loyalty to and trust in the Nursery World brand
Key reasons why you should exhibit at the Nursery World Show 2019:
- To engage with new visitors drawn from larger catchment area
- To place this show at the heart of your marketing activity
- Capitalise on access to an audience of active, engaged early years and childcare professionals
- Gain invaluable time face to face with new and existing customers
- Showcase your products and services to a receptive, targeted audience
- Generate new sales leads
- Sell directly to attendees during the show
- Find out from the sector about the products, services and support it needs
- Advance the awareness of your products and your brand
- Keep up to date with market developments and sector trends
- Organised by Nursery World making Nursery World NORTH the most established and only publisher-led show in the North
With strong media partner support from leading brands including EYE (Early Years Educator) , Practical Pre-School,Practical Pre-School Books and Children & Young People Now, the Nursery World NORTH 2019 will attract a great range of visitors from across the early years sector.
HOW DO I EXHIBIT?
The Nursery World Show attracts visitors from a wide range of roles including:
At Nursery World NORTH 2018, according to visitor registration data, the key facts and figures about our audience were:
- The attendees were of a senior level: 36% of the audience comprised Owners, Directors, CEOs, Managers or Headteachers as well as those at Deputy Manager level or above
- 65% of attendees were from nurseries, pre-schools, children’s centres, schools or childminding
- 60% of attendees had joint, sole or advisory purchasing responsibility.
Across the last two Nursery World shows, according to feedback from our exhibitor and visitor surveys, the key facts and figures were:
- 86% of exhibitors rated the quality of attendees as good, very good or excellent
- 87% of exhibitors rated the organisation of the show as very good or excellent
- 85% of exhibitors rated the exhibiting experience as very good or excellent for their business
- 84% of visitors rated the range of exhibition stands as good, very good or excellent