Nursery World NORTH and Tes SEN North provide up-to-the-minute and practical CPD, enabling educators to learn from the UK's leading trainers and share best practice with their peers. This means that staff attending the show will be better equipped to provide a high-value education to children.
To reach higher numbers of educators and forge closer working relationships with Local Authorities we have developed 'The Local Authority Partnership Programme
As a Local Authority Partner you will receive;
- Logo exposure on all show marketing relating to the Local Authority Partnership
- A logo and organisational description in the event Show Guide
- Inclusion in an article about participating Local Authorities in the Show Guide
- Free show promotional material to send out to your schools and early years settings
- Participation in a Local Authority Information Point at the show where you can display organisational information
Becoming a Local Authority Partner is free
There are only a limited number
of Partnership places available.
For details about how to become a Local Authority Partner, please contact Matthew Lynch - email@example.com
The Local Authority Partnership includes: