Booking Terms & Conditions for Seminars and Masterclasses
MA Exhibitions Ltd accepts seminar and masterclass bookings for Nursery World North 2018 under the following conditions:
- All correspondence will be sent to the attendee at the email address specified by the attendee on the online booking form.
- Bookings must be made online with payment made in full by credit / debit card at the point of booking.
- In some instances and only where a booking that includes multiple attendees (multiple defined as a minimum of 10 people) is being
made, an invoice may be requested via email@example.com. For such bookings, payment must be made within 7 days of
receipt of invoice. For such bookings made within 30 days of the start of the event, invoices will be payable immediately upon
receipt and must have been settled in full prior to the start of the event.
- For bookings being paid by invoice, MA Exhibitions reserves the right to cancel such a booking if payment is not received within 30
days of the start of the event, or prior to the start of the event for bookings that have been made within 30 days of the start of the event.
- Payment for any booking made within 30 days of the event will still be due to the company irrespective of whether the delegate/s attend.
- Should a delegate be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take his / her place. Amendment to a booking can be made by
contacting LiveBuzz on firstname.lastname@example.org
- MA Exhibitions Ltd reserves the right to change the event timings, date and / or venue.
- MA Exhibitions Ltd does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to attendees’ own property and / or personal effects
whilst at the event.
- MA Exhibitions Ltd does not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including
(but without limitation) fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
- MA Exhibitions reserves the right to make changes to the speakers and programmes without prior notice. Speakers and programmes are
correct at time of print and promotion.
- Children under the age of 16 are permitted to access the event on the open days, under the supervision of an adult.
However please note that NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16, INCLUDING BABIES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE SEMINARS & MASTERCLASSES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cancellation of booking / refund policy
- Written cancellations received six weeks prior to the event will be accepted and a refund of 50% the booking charge will be made.
After this date, no refunds can be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- If written cancellation is not received six weeks prior to the event, full payment is still due irrespective of whether the
delegate/s attend/s the event.
- Our correspondence address for written cancellations is: Nursery World North 2017, MA Exhibitions Ltd, St Jude’s Church ,
Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB